Friday, 14 August 2026

Free Digital Scrapbooking Mixed Media Bundle # 14 - HOPE

 I have a new Mixed Media Bundle for you. Number 14 in the series - HOPE

My contribution to the Digital Scrapbooking Mixed Media August Blog Train.

A gentle, uplifting collection celebrating resilience and renewal. “Hope” blends soft mixed‑media textures, tender florals, art‑doll illustrations, and encouraging word art to create a comforting palette of possibility. Perfect for storytelling, healing pages, and creative projects that honour the quiet strength of rising again.

It contains 3 x png element packs, 2 x patterned paper packs, 1 x solid paper pack and a smaller pack containing Art Dolls, Word art Tags and Junk journal tags.

You can find the rest of the Blog Train at: DigitalScrapbook.com


Hope Element Pack 1: Download


Hope Element Pack 2: Download


Hope Element Pack 3: Download


Hope Paper Pack 1: Download


Hope Paper Pack 2: Download


Hope Solid Paper Pack: Download


Hope Art Dolls & Tag Pack: Download


And a few inspiration pages for you:

Enjoyed revisiting photos from my youngest son's wedding day.


I enjoyed working with this soft pastel palette and the and the theme of hope and renewal.

I am recovering well from full knee replacement surgery on my left knee 9 days ago. Trying to keep up my exercises so I can gain full movement back and learning to pace myself LOL which is frustrating but I know that is the best way to handle the pain and recovery. Will be wonderful to enjoy walking again.

Hope you all are enjoying August and able to get lots of scrapping done.

Bye for now


Hugs Mary xo



11 comments:

  1. Really beautiful. Warm greetings from a retired lady living in Montreal, Canada ❤️ 😊 🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. I am also retired and I live in New Zealand. Hope you have fun with my kits.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Mary, for another extensive, delightful MMM kit. Yes, who doesn't need hope these days? Don't sit at the computer for too long—the muscles in your surgically repaired knee need exercise. Get well soon, and here's hoping for pain-free, independent walking. Doska

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, as always! Thank you for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Mary, glad to see you're on the road to recovery. Praying for a complete healing, just be patient and take it in your own stride. 💐🤗👌

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci ! Bon rétablissement !

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous bundle, Mary! Thank you so very much! Happy to hear you are on the mend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful bundle, Mary. Thank you for sharing. Glad to hear you're doing well with your recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this amazing kit !

    ReplyDelete

Mary C Scraps Facebook Group

I have started a Facebook group so I can enjoy seeing the pages you create from my kits. I would love you to join the group and share your p...