This month I have a birthday kit. My contribution to the Digital Scrapbooking August Blog Train.
A bright, cheerful birthday‑themed mini‑kit filled with playful illustrated elements — cakes, candles, balloons, party hats, cute animals, and pastel‑colored presents. “Birthday Wishes” brings a fun, festive vibe perfect for cards, layouts, and celebration‑themed projects, with 30 PNG elements and 10 coordinating papers designed in a soft, joyful palette.
Plus it comes with a sweet little add‑on to the main “Birthday Wishes” collection, this bonus pack brings extra charm with playful characters, bright party accents, and a fresh mix of solid papers and coordinating elements. Perfect for adding a pop of fun to birthday layouts, cards, and celebration‑themed projects.
Birthday Wishes Paper Pack - Download
Birthday Wishes Bonus Pack - Download
And a couple of inspiration pages for you: My Grandchildren enjoying their birthday parties.
Hope you have fun with the kit and don't forget to check out the rest of the Blog Train: DigitalScrapbook.Com
I might be quiet for a few weeks as I am having a knee replacement surgery next week but I should be able to sit at the computer LOL so shouldn't be out of action for too long.
Bye for now.
Hugs Mary xo




Many thanks Mary (Bourico-lady22)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Mary. I've had both knees replaced and am glad I did. I'm sure you'll be glad too, although it may take a month or 2 to think that. ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you Mary and the best wishing and GOD's Blessing for your OP and Healing ♥ Doska
ReplyDeleteπ❤️πMuch appreciated,πthank you. Hope you have a quick healing from your op and are back to good health very quickly.π❤️π
ReplyDeleteAs always, a gorgeous kit. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteWishing you well with your knee surgery! Make sure you do your exercises!
So fun! Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteOuchie Mary, both knees or just one. Keeping you in my prayers for a speedy and full recovery. π❤️π». All the best from Becky Bee DS.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the knee(s). A super set of images etc. Thank you
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the wonderful kit !
ReplyDelete