Wednesday, 2 September 2026

Freebie Soft Vintage Style Scrapbooking Kit - Softly Softly

 Thought I would go a little retro for my next digital scrapbooking bundle.

The Softly Softly collection drifts in like a whisper — a tender blend of vintage charm, soft florals, and delicate pastel textures designed to wrap your pages in quiet elegance. This bundle brings together beautifully coordinated element packs, graceful patterned papers, and uplifting word strips that make storytelling feel effortless.

Inside you’ll find an enchanting mix of feminine motifs: perfume bottles, butterflies, books, hearts, teddy bears, and stylish vintage ladies, all paired with gentle blossoms and muted textures. The papers echo the same softness, offering floral washes, subtle patterns, and dreamy tones perfect for journaling, memory‑keeping, or romantic themed projects.

With 98 PNG elements and 25 high‑quality papers, Softly Softly is a versatile, heartfelt bundle that adds a touch of magic to any digital scrapbooking layout — ideal for capturing moments that deserve to be remembered softly, sweetly, and beautifully.

Available for Commercial and Personal use.


Softly Softly Element Pack 1: Download


Softly Softly Element Pack 2: Download


Softly Softly Element Pack 3: Download



Softly Softly Word Strips: Download



Softly Softly Floral Papers: Download


Softly Softly Patterned papers: Download


Softly Softly Solid papers: Download


Some inspiration pages for you:

This is my mother and her 2 sisters many years ago when they lived in Wales before coming to New Zealand when they were in their mid teens.


A friends mother with her 2 sisters back in the early 1950's


One of my Granddaughters back in 2016


And me when I was small



Hope these inspire you to scrap your families memories for the future.

May you enjoy a creative September and I will be back with more packs for you all soon.

Bye for now.

Mary xo







3 comments:

  1. Beautiful designs! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely kit! Thank you! The layouts are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - those vintage photos of yours are amazing!! Thank you so much for these lovely goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Mary C Scraps Facebook Group

I have started a Facebook group so I can enjoy seeing the pages you create from my kits. I would love you to join the group and share your p...