Fall Softly Bundle:
My contribution to the Digital Scrapbook October 2026 Blog Train.
Celebrate the gentle beauty of autumn with Fall Softly Bundle, a charming collection filled with warm seasonal colors, woodland creatures, cozy harvest accents, and whimsical details. This beautifully coordinated bundle captures the quiet magic of falling leaves, golden afternoons, and crisp woodland walks.
Nestled among soft watercolor florals and foliage, you'll discover adorable squirrels, foxes, owls, hedgehogs, songbirds, mushrooms, pumpkins, lanterns, pinecones, autumn wreaths, rustic ribbons, journal cards, and an enchanting family of harvest gnomes. Rich shades of amber, sage, rust, gold, cream, and soft blue create a timeless autumn palette perfect for documenting treasured seasonal memories.
Whether you're creating scrapbook pages, greeting cards, journals, planners, or mixed-media projects, Fall Softly offers endless possibilities for celebrating the warmth and wonder of the season.
Bundle Includes:
- 150 PNG Elements
- 36 Coordinating Background Papers
- 300 DPI High Quality
- Personal and Commercial Use Friendly (CU/PU)
Perfect for:
- Autumn and harvest layouts
- Family memories
- Nature and woodland-themed projects
- Journaling and card making
- Seasonal digital art and mixed-media designs
Let the colors of autumn drift gently across your pages and preserve those cozy moments as you Fall Softly into the season's embrace.
Find the rest of the Blog Train at: DigitalScrapbook.Com
Fall Softy Element Pack 1: Download
Fall Softly Element Pack 2: Download
Fall Softly Element Pack 3: Download
Fall Softly Element Pack 4: Download
Fall Softly Element Pack 5: Download
Fall Softly Element Pack 6: Download
Fall Softly Paper Pack 1: Download
Fall Softly Paper Pack 2: Download
Fall Softly Paper Pack 3: Download
And a couple of pages for inspiration:
It seems strange to me to be creating an Autumn style kit when we are heading into Spring here in New Zealand. Spring and Autumn are my favourite seasons. The weather is milder and the colours of both seasons are so beautiful.
The colours of Fall are warm and vibrant. The native trees in NZ are predominantly evergreen but the early settlers planted a lot of beautiful deciduous trees to remind them of home and we now reap the benefit of the glorious display of Autumn colours throughout the country especially in the South Island where the weather is cooler.
I hope you have fun with my bundle and create many happy pages with it. I always tell myself I am going create smaller kits, but every time I try I keep thinking of more items to add and so it grows into a substantial bundle. Hopefully this gives you more options for your pages.
I have reached the 6 week mark after full knee replacement surgery and I am feeling confident with my progress. I am able to push myself more at the gym without being fearful of doing damage and more importantly I can sit at the computer for longer and my creative juices have started to run again. It was difficult to feel creative when one is in pain.
Hoping for a creative October for you all and thank you all for your support.
I will be back mid October with another Mixed Media bundle for you.
Cheers Mary xo












Thank you so much !
ReplyDeleteSurtout ne faites pas plus petit ! Je suis très heureuse de recevoir vos kits chaque mois. Je trouve toujours de quoi faire avec vos créations pour mes albums photos que je lèguerai à ma famille pour leur rappeler notre hostoire. Grâce à vous, ils seront plus beaux. Bonne santé ! Michèle (Belgique).
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Michele. I am so glad you are finding my kits useful. xoxo
DeleteTYSM Mary for this beautiful kit!
Delete❤️ Woo! So lovely! ❤️ Thank you!!❤️
DeleteThank you!
DeleteA magnificent kit! Many thanks!
DeleteThis is a gorgeous kit, Mary. Thank you so much. I am happy to hear your recovery is going well and I pray it continues. God bless.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much! Your kits are so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Thank you so much
ReplyDeleteVery much appreciated, thank you. Kay Wisdom
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful! Thanks a lot for sharing your talent with us all <3
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Thank you so much. Hope you have a lovely spring! :)
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for this very beautiful collection Mary, thank you! (lady22-Bourico)
ReplyDeleteMary, you truly outdid yourself this month! Thank you so much for sharing with us. <3
ReplyDeleteWOW ! Thank you very much for this amazing kit and for sharing your immense talent/creativity !
ReplyDeleteThis is a very beautiful kit with great elements and beautiful papers. Thank you so much! 💖💖💖
ReplyDeletethank you mary
ReplyDeleteWow. Thank you so much for your generosity. This is a gorgeous kit.
ReplyDeleteWOW! This is an amazing bundle of goodies, so beautiful too. Thank you, I hope you continue with your recovery and the pain lessens each day. x
ReplyDeleteSO VERY GORGEOUS! Thanks so very much! Much appreciated! Mary A
ReplyDeleteSo creative and generous! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHi Mary, a big thank you and I hope you continue to get well soon from southwestern Germany, where the leaves are already starting to change color (due to the long heat wave and drought). I had to smile when you mentioned the number of your bundles. Yes, every time I have to set aside an entire folder for you in my monthly Blogtrain folder just to organize your packages. But on the other hand, thanks to the huge selection, you can often find just the right element in your kits. Take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteDoska
Another grateful thanks for your Oct BT contribution. As the colors are just starting to change hear in the Chicago area, your colors speak to me. I am also glad to hear that your knee recovery is coming along nicely. Six weeks is a long time when you face each day of recovery. Glad to hear the creative juices are flowing again.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Thank you so very much!
ReplyDeleteMerci beaucoup
ReplyDeleteJe me demande si mon commentaire est passé ? je ne le vois pas.
ReplyDeleteDonc je vous souhaite un prompt rétablissement. J'adore vos kits, ils sont énormes et doivent vous demander un fabuleux travail que vous nous offrez si gentiment. Je vous en remercie beaucoup. Merci de continuer à créer toutes ces choses superbes et je vous dis : Au prochain kit alors ! Amitié scrap !
Thanks Mary!
ReplyDeleteWow, Mary, thank you so much for this beautiful bundle, you certainly spoil us! I absolutely love it; those little woodland creatures are amazing, and the papers are just gorgeous! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you're progressing in your recovery. May you continue to improve. Happy spring!
Wooo es precioso tu paquete de otoño, me encanta, por favor dime dónde puedo conseguir el tube de la modelo, es precioso, acorde a todo lo demás. Felicitaciones.
ReplyDeletePor favor cuídate mucho, la salud es primordial y no tiene precio.
Fraternal saludo, Mildred
Hi Mildred. Thank you for your lovely comment. I have created a new page of Autumn AI Illustrations Pack 2 at the very top of the tabs. You will find a pack of 4 illustrations that you can download including the one I used in my illustration page. I will be adding more packs to the page. Hope this helps. Cheers Mary
DeleteI so look forward to seeing what you create. Everything is so beautiful. You are so very talented. I too love Spring and Fall. Fall here in the US. Would love to visit New Zealand some day. Thank you for this lovely set.
ReplyDeleteMary I have adorded everything you have created for digital scrapbook.....I can't even thank you enough for having such a beautiful creative spirit.
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely beautiful, thank you for this set.
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely! Thanks, Mary.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!!!
ReplyDelete